Welcome to Postcards to the Universe – Wedding vows. I am honored that you have chosen me to photograph your wedding or partnership vows and create a one of a kind piece of art honoring your relationship.
Your vows are an affirmation to the Universe declaring what it is you want in your life and romantic relationship with your spouse or partner. I thank you for allowing me to share in your happiness and manifestation of a beautiful and loving life together. Scroll down the page and read how it works.
For more information or to order your special one of a kind piece please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let’s Get Started!
· Place your order! I will send you a questionnaire. Fill out the questionnaire. I will send an invoice through PayPal. I will begin your piece once payment has been completed.
· Please fill out the questionnaire completely as this is how I get an understanding of you and your partner’s style, likes and dislikes.
· Choose Calligraphy or your own Handwriting for your piece.
· After I receive the questionnaire, there is a 4 week turnaround time until you receive your piece. This gives me time to be creative, get to know you and create your piece.
· Your piece is on its way to you!
There are two ways to receive your unique, one of a kind piece:
1) $500 – A 16×20 photograph printed on state of the art, high quality photographic paper.
2) $600 – An archival matted (white only) with the photograph, measured 20 x 24. This is standard size so you can easily find the right frame to your liking.
· You can come and pick up your piece.
· We can ship to any domestic location within the United States. There is a flat $15.00 shipping fee on all Domestic locations.
· Hang your piece and celebrate your love!
Since this is a commissioned, original piece of artwork there are no refunds after payment is made. I will do everything to make sure you receive a piece that you love.
Please note: You are giving me, as the artist who created the original piece, permission to use the image for promotional and educational purposes including but not limited to being present on the website, social media, blogs, marketing materials, and more. Thank you.